Allison Park Estate Auction
Online Bidding Only Allison Park PA Estate Auction
Attention Mobile Device Users - for maximum loading speed set your page setting to 25 lots per page (auto is set to 50)
Early Highlights – Primitive & Country Antiques including Yellow Ware, Decorated Stoneware, Greg Shooner Redware Churns, Butter Molds, Folk Art Dolls, Hand Painted Nippon, Ink Wells, German Display Miniatures, Wooley Sheep, Silver & Gold Jewelry and Much More!
This is a timed auction with Item 1 ending at 7PM on Thursday April 8 and an item ending every 10 seconds there after. Pickup of items is Friday 04/09 10AM to 1PM and Monday 04/12 9AM to 10AM and 6PM to 7PM. Location 124 Primrose Alley Evans City, PA 16033.
Shipping Policy: In House Shipping Available on invoices valued over $50 only - No large or fragile items (ex. furniture, glassware, any item that can be broken during shipping) and no items over 14" long. *Minimum Packing Fee $15 - The UPS Store Shipping available on invoices over $50 *$10 delivery fee applies (no restrictions on what may be purchased).
New software features:
1.Watch List – Click Eye Symbol to add items to watch list
2. Bid Now – There is only one box for bidding, can be used for next bid amount or for MAX bid (will not jump to high bid amount – computer will bid the lowest bid increment until your max bid is met).
3. Magnify Glass Located Bottom Right Corner of Thumbnail Picture – Click to enter picture gallery without leaving main auction page
4. Click on thumbnail picture or item description to enter item details page.
5. Soft Close (Bid Extension) - If a bid is placed with 2 minutes or less remaining the item time resets to 2 minutes.
6. To keep the closed lots visible during the auction click the filter that says OPEN and select ALL