Antiques, Primitives & Collectibles Butler PA Estate Auction 4/29
Butler, PA Estate Loaded w/ Antiques, Primitives and Collectibles Online Bidding Only Estate Liquidation Auction *Note pickup is at the house!
Highlights Include – Primitive Drysink, Corner Cupboard, Washstands, Victorian Dresser, Painted Victorian Bedroom Set, Decorated Stoneware, Clocks, Edison Cylinder Player & Victrola, Butter Press Collection, Glassware, Crocks, Lead Soldiers, Vintage Toys, Porcelain Pin Cushion Doll Collection, Royal Doultons and Loads More!
This is a timed auction with item #1 ending at 7PM on Thursday April 29 and and an item ending every 10 seconds there after. Pickup for this auction is ONE DAY ONLY Saturday May 1 10AM to 3PM. Location 723 New Castle Road Butler, PA 16001.
Payment Terms: Cash or Credit ONLY No Checks. 10% Buyers Premium for cash, 15% for Credit.
Shipping Policy: In House Shipping Available on invoices valued over $50 only - No large or fragile items (ex. furniture, glassware, any item that can be broken during shipping) and no items over 14" long. *Minimum Packing Fee $15 - The UPS Store Shipping available on invoices over $50 *$10 delivery fee applies (no restrictions on what may be purchased).
Attention Bidders - Lots in this auction being sold in groups of 4 or more are as sold as is, they may contain chips or cracks unseen by us when photos were taken.
New software features:
1.Watch List – Click Eye Symbol to add items to watch list
2. Bid Now – There is only one box for bidding, can be used for next bid amount or for MAX bid (will not jump to high bid amount – computer will bid the lowest bid increment until your max bid is met).
3. Magnify Glass Located Bottom Right Corner of Thumbnail Picture – Click to enter picture gallery without leaving main auction page
4. Click on thumbnail picture or item description to enter item details page.
5. Soft Close (Bid Extension) - If a bid is placed with 2 minutes or less remaining the item time resets to 2 minutes.
6. To keep the closed lots visible during the auction click the filter that says OPEN and select ALL